Minimalism is a growing movement across the world where people are beginning to realise the importance of living a clutter-free lifestyle.
Having less and doing more is a pretty powerful statement, but only a few are able to take this step and do away with all the stuff that they do not need.
Some of the reasons I chose to live a minimalistic life are:
- I have lesser decisions to make on what I have to wear the next day
- I feel so much light when I travel
- The stuff I own are the best quality. I have less, but the best of what’s available.
- If I have to move homes or move to a different place, all my stuff will fit into once suitcase.
- When I live in a clutter free home, is gives that sense of space which allows me to think about and appreciate life’s gifts.
- I’m able to have more money to spend on things which really matter.
- Living a laptop lifestyle is very much possible, without having to report to a boss.
- I’m able to give away stuff easily, which I never use. If something is never used for years, it’s out of my life.
- I’m able to value every single thing. Do you own things or do things own you?
- The attics in my home are clean, and having less furniture automatically allows me to consciously keep things clutter free.
Here’s a really cool infographic by Custom-Made which I found on Pinterest, which substantiates some of my reasons.
Why I Believe In The Laptop Lifestyle
With minimalism being the core, you can actually have the flexibility to live a life of freedom and flexibility.
All you need to think about is what can you do to add value to the world.
“The feeling of being unchained by the shakles of society’s norms and ultra-consumerism is something which can only be experienced – it’s like living a life on diet – where you really feel good from within!”
When I started learning from my mentor on how to create wealth online, it immediately struck me that MONEY is the only factor which keeps people as prisoners in the JOB world.
The whole world judges you based on your job, your car, and your clothes without knowing the real depression that you may be experiencing within, in spite of having all those facilities in life.
The purpose of this blog is to inspire you and open your mind to another world.
It’s to let you know that you DON’T have to abide by society’s norms.
You have the power within to start creating a new life, where you can start living on your own terms.
A life of freedom, flexibility and purpose.
You were born for greatness.
“Don’t let your neighbours define your life’s choices.” – Sidz
This online business system will give you all the tools and strategies to build and scale a lifestyle business.
All you have to do is trust in the process and learn from a man who’s done over $200million in sales online.
Success is all about modeling the best, it’s about modeling someone who’s walked the talk.